Here we go! I'm excited to try and keep this blog afloat. I'm notorious for my complete and utter lack of follow through, among other things. Let's discuss!
I'm Libby, currently residing in beautiful brown Lubbock, TX. At the moment, I'm exhausting all efforts to find my calling in life (that's not true, I'm not exhausting any efforts) but in the meantime, maybe I can find fame and fortune by being a blogger! It's happened, you know.
My apartment complex is home to every tree in Lubbock. Seriously, there's plant life everywhere in this small radius and almost none in the rest of the city. This picture doesn't even do it justice.
My apartment is also home to the scene of a (probable) murder here in this swampy lake:
These are my roommates:
Jude
Fig
Jude is 4 years old. Fig is 10 weeks old and still in the phase where everything she does is cute. She climbs into my fireplace, constantly licks me with her scratchy tongue, attacks me in my sleep, and claws up my new couch. Super adorable.
These are some of my totally presh friends:
This is how I open packaging:
Which is only relevant because I'm currently attempting to hang curtains in my living room and failing miserably.
And this is me back in my glory days of being an HCo manager, always looking good:
And we're off! Feel free to follow me on twitter and instagram (@libbyanne for both). And if you like food as much as I do, you can follow all the food I repin on pinterest (@libbyhilde).







well libby this blog is lacking in the self-deprecating humor a bit
ReplyDelete